The last couple months have been quite monumental for social media with new updates and concepts centered around Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook. Go Wireless recently created a unique infographic on smartphone camera tips and tricks because…who doesn’t want more likes?!
Here are a few of our favorite:
– When taking photos always keep in mind framing and balance. Pay close attention to the ‘rule of thirds’ , which emphasizes placing the subject of your photo along the intersection of your gridlines.
– Good lighting is a must as it gives an image shape and depth. Window light offers a soft reflection that is great for portraits.
– Clean your lens for more clarity and better editing options.
– Avoid zoom as a smartphone camera has sensors that enable a wide depth of field to get tiny objects in focus. Instead of zoom, crop images to keep a higher resolution.
– Most importantly, play around with the lighting settings to create a stellar mood for any image.
Now go out there and snap your best shot! Xx