How Jaguar & Dua Lipa Are Making Music History
Using Jaguar’s custom-made software, Dua Lipa (singer, songwriter and model) created an exclusive remix of her latest track, ‘Want To’ and empowered fans all over the world to create personalized remixes using their own data – from the way they drive, the songs they listen to, or by tapping a rhythm on a mobile device. Over a million different remixes are possible, with multiple tempos and versions based on a range of music genres from hip-hop and dance, to orchestral, pop music and drum and bass.
The track has already become the most remixed song in history following its launch at an exclusive gig at Sugar City in Amsterdam, where music fans and stars from across Europe, drove the all-electric I-PACE to create their own versions.
This collaboration of music and technology is the latest example of Jaguar creating an experiential campaign between a driver and their car. So why has Jaguar chosen this route to launch their new Pace line of vehicles?
1. There’s a consensus among marketers that brand experience builds loyalty.
2. 60% of CMOs said they valued brand experience for its ability to create ongoing relationships with key audiences
3. Nine out of 10 CMOs said they felt that brand experience delivers more compelling brand engagement.
4. More than two-thirds of them agree that this medium is an effective way to achieve their business objectives.
5. One in three CMOs is expected to allocate between 21 and 50% of their budget to brand experience marketing over the next three to five years.
As tech, culture, and experiential converge it is more important than ever for brands to think about all touchpoints of the consumer experience. Get in touch with us to learn more. Click the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of this newsletter.
– Sarah Alexander
Operations and Special Projects Manager